use and third-party cookies to offer our services, collect statistical information and include advertising If you continue to browse, accepts its installation and use can change the settings or get more information on our.. Cookie Policy

Playa Montroig Camping Resort

Mont-Roig del Camp

The Playa Montroig Camping Resort is one of Europe's best campsites in the heart of the Costa Dorada, it is the best destination from which to explore the gorgeous Mediterranean!

Contact information

Carretera Nacional-340, Km. 1136
43300 Mont-Roig del Camp
+34 977810637
rrpp@playamontroig.com
www.playamontroig.com
KT-000041

Parcela - Standard

Pitches have 10 Amp electricity. 2 people + 1 caravan, tent and 1 car / 1 caravan and 1 car or motorcycle. Approx size: 70-90m2.

- Grass floor
- Pets not allowed
- Ample shade
- 10Amp Electricity

Parcela - Premium Plus

Beach front plots include electricity (10A) and water, 2 people 1 caravan, tent and 1 car / 1 campervan, 1 car or motorcycle / 1 car or motorcycle, large tent. Approx. 100-120m2

- Grass floor
- Plot with drainage
- Plot with water
- Pets not allowed
- Ample shade
- 10Amp Electricity

Parcela - Premium Deluxe

Second line plots include electricity (10A) and water, 2 people 1 caravan, tent and 1 car / 1 campervan and 1 car or motorcycle / 1 car or motorcycle, large tent. Approx. 80-100m2

- Grass floor
- Plot with water
- Pets not allowed
- Ample shade
- 10Amp Electricity

Parcela - Premium Classic

Third-line plots include electricity (10A) and water, 2 people + 1 caravan, tent and 1 car / 1 camper-van and 1 car or motorcycle / 1 car or motorcycle, large tent. Approx. 80-100m2

- Grass floor
- Plot with water
- Pets not allowed
- Ample shade
- 10Amp Electricity

Parcela - Standard Deluxe

Third line plots include electricity (10A), 2 people 1 caravan, tent and 1 car / 1 campervan and 1 car or motorcycle / 1 car or motorcycle, large tent. Approx. 80-100m2

- Grass floor
- Pets not allowed
- Ample shade
- 10Amp Electricity

Parcela - Standard Classic

Plots include electricity (10A), 2 people 1 caravan, tent and 1 car / 1 campervan and 1 car or motorcycle / 1 car or motorcycle, large tent. Approx. 70-90m2

- Grass floor
- Pets not allowed
- Ample shade
- 10Amp Electricity

Royal Palm Villas

The bungalows are the ideal place for those who value greater privacy. Elegantly furnished with all fittings, household appliances and air conditioning, they have been recently renovated for your maximum comfort. Deposit to confirm booking = 40% of the total amount. In the event of a booking of 7 nights or longer, the campsite will be in contact with the client 45 days before the date of arrival for payment of the remaining balance (60%).

- Stoves
- Independent bedrooms
- Microwave
- Bed linen
- Cutlery
- Heating
- Fridge
- Tableware
- Kitchenware
- Cafetiere
- Bath towels
- TV
- Shower
- Satellite TV
- Hot water
- WC
- Parking next to the housing
- Furnished terrace
- Pets not allowed
- Air Conditioning

Bungalow Bora Bora 4 pax

The bungalows are the ideal place for those who value greater privacy. Elegantly furnished with all fittings, household appliances and airconditioning, they have been recently renovated for your maximum comfort. Deposit to confirm booking = 40% of the total amount. In the event of a booking of 7 nights or longer, the campsite will be in contact with the client 45 days before the date of arrival for payment of the remaining balance (60%).

- Stoves
- Independent bedrooms
- Microwave
- Bed linen
- Cutlery
- Heating
- Fridge
- Tableware
- Kitchenware
- Bath towels
- TV
- Shower
- Satellite TV
- Hot water
- WC
- Parking next to the housing
- Furnished terrace
- Pets not allowed
- Air Conditioning

Bungalow Palm Tree Villas 4 pax

Located just a few metres from the heated swimming pool, gym, and other leisure areas with its own spacious landscaped zone, parking space, covered terrace, 50m2 interior with a double bedroom, air conditioning, a bedroom with 2 single beds, sheets, full bathroom with shower, an open plan kitchen with a dishwasher, a fridge, a microwave, a ceramic hob, and crockery, comfortable living room, satellite and terrestrial digital TV. Deposit to confirm booking = 40% of the total amount. In the event of a booking of 7 nights or longer, the campsite will be in contact with the client 45 days before the date of arrival for payment of the remaining balance (60%).

- Independent bedrooms
- Kitchen with oven
- Microwave
- Bed linen
- Cutlery
- Heating
- Fridge
- Tableware
- Kitchenware
- Bath towels
- TV
- Shower
- Satellite TV
- Hot water
- WC
- Parking next to the housing
- Furnished terrace
- Pets not allowed
- Air Conditioning

Other services

Direct beach access

Own pool

Bungalows

Entertainment

Other services

Beach campsite

Massages and wellness

Water park

Suitable for couples

Suitable for young people

Suitable for families

Suitable for the retired

Animals NOT ALLOWED

Disco

Bike hired on campsite

Wifi in whole campsite

Special overnight rate

Ideal for campervans and caravans

Reduced overnight rate

Reduced-mobility friendly

First-aid kit

Bungalows

Restaurant

Pool

Medical Service

@ Internet access

Supermarket

Motorhome service

WIFI

International press

Bathrooms for babies

Credit card

Mini club

Paddle Tennis

Bouncy Castle

Business Center

ATM Machine

Next to the sea

Terrace

Gym

Aerobics - Aquagym

Entertainment

Bar

Caravans's water faucet

Butcher's

Fishmonger's

Fresh bread daily

Greengrocer's

Take away food

Children's playground

Car washing

Values custody

Warm water showers

Sports field

Social living room

A lot of shade

Ping pong

Soccer field

Hot water sinks

Hot water toilets

Hot water washhouse

Bar with terrace

Hairdresser's

Electricity

Chemical toilet

W.C.

Heated bathrooms

Basketball

Tennis

Television

Boules court

Grass

Gas

Minigolf

Solarium

Washbasin

laundrette

Basin

Heated swimmingpool

Sports activities

Shows and performances

Children's swimmingpool

Pool

Table football

Recycling point

Scuba diving

The Campsite organises sightseeing tours

Boat rental

Horse riding

Trecking

Fishing area

Bicycles to rent

Natural park

4x4 excursions

Water activities

Golf

Hunting

Activities for children

Contact Form

If you have any questions you can ask us using the following form, calling us at +34 977810637 or directly by email at: rrpp@playamontroig.com

Location

Booking Playa Montroig Camping Resort

If you want to do a reservation through our booking process
or call to +34 977810637

BOOK NOW