The best way to beat excess heat is, without any doubts, having a dip in the swimming pools that offer Costa Dorada and Terres de l’Ebre’s campsites.
The campsites which are in this Association offer great ideas, some with attractions such as water slides, jets and several facilities to spend time while refreshing ourselves.
In addition, some campsites offer entertainment with a privileged scenario in the pools. This way, we suggest you to make water aerobics, games and funny activities, too.
Have you made out which campsites do offer swimming pools yet? Have a look and then choose one from this link; you will ertainly find an offer that suits you.
Do you like history? Do you want to know what wasthe life like during the ancient Roman Tarraco? This summer, the Tourist Board of Tarragona suggests you to enjoy a new edition of ‘Tarragona Historia Viva’, with many interesting suggestions to make you feel like a Roman. In Cambrils the brand new programme of the Music Festival is waiting with a spectacular lineup and in the Terres de l’Ebre there are many villages which will be celebrating the most magical Town Festivals! Enjoy them this August!
The Music in Ancient Rome
4th and 11th of August at the amphitheater
A triumph in Rome
5th and 6th of August at the Amphitheater
12th and 13th of August at the Amphitheater
Tarragona in 1800
26th and 27th of August in the Archaeological Passeig
2nd and 3rd of September at the Old Town Hall
Sesamo On Tour
Every Sunday and Monday in two sessions, the square Francesc Germà (August 15 there will be no action)
From 9 to 15 August
Vila-seca and La Pineda
10 August 24
Reading Club for children
10 August 30
Sopa de Cabra
El gusto es nuestro
Festivities in the Terres de l’Ebre
From 12th to 21st of August
From 13th to 23rd of August
From 15th to 23rd of August
Les Cases d’Alcanar
Enjoy a bath is always a refreshing and fun activity for both children and adults. But one must follow safety tips to avoid exposing ourselves to unnecessary risks.
To safely enjoy a good dive in the beach, we share some of the Ministry of Interior of the Generalitat’s recommendations.
- Please check the status of the sea with the flags of the beach:
- The red flag means it is utterly prohibited to swim.
- The yellow flag warns that caution should be taken while one is swimming.
- The green flag confirms that the swimming conditions are good
- On arrival at the beach, you have to know where it is the supervisory staff; but also bear in mind there are some areas demarcated for water sports, which must also be respected and one should avoid swimming if digestion is not over.
- If you see someone who is suffering from any health problems, we must alert the lifeguard or call 112.
- If you are sick, you should not get inside the water and you ought to tell someone.
- Do not jump into the water in rocky areas or areas where you do not know the depth.
And in the pool you can also enjoy swimming safely. How?
- Follow the instructions of lifeguards, the signs to use the pool and the springboard for its depth.
- If children cannot swim, they must wear a vest or get a bubble adapted to their age.
- Avoid pushing children and adults, empty the chain slides or play around pool.
- You can not use any material that presents a risk to swimmers.
And now … enjoy the refreshing bath!